new member

  • Scott Lord
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2006
      Hi Dario,

      Last time it was me that had joined the group first. There aren't any
      silents on TCM this month and there isn't one that I don't have untill
      The Penalty on Oct 15. Thank you for allowing me to join the group.

      for other members, I have a Greta Garbo yahoo group. Please feel
      invited to join:

      http://uk.group.yahoo.com/group/Greta_Garbo

      Thanks,

      Scott Lord
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2006
        Thanks for the compliment, Scott, but this Brooksie group isn't
        mine. It belongs to someone else.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Lord"