Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: Ziegfeld and much more

  • Helena Constantine
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20 9:30 PM
      Well yes, that is the curse of Yahoo. That is but one reason, I store everything on my little sites now.

      On 6/20/06, olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Just so you know. Attachments don't get stored onsite, so people
      who opt to use the website to read messages will miss them.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "Helena

      Constantine" <Dea.Syria@...> wrote:

      > I don't have as much time to post to the groups as I would like,
      but here is
      > the link to my on-line archives.
      >

      > http://classic-erotic-art.tripod.com/
      >

      > These include over 830 Ziegfeld pictures, including the best
      pictures of
      > Louise Brooks and Josephine Baker ever taken--by A. C.
      Johnston and
      > Stanislaus Walery--and the earliest professional work by
      Vargas.

      > There are also separate archives containing images
      recreating the decadence

      --
      Helena Meretricula
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22 10:54 AM
        Or, it could be the curse of Ziegfeld. You just never know, do you?

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "Helena
        Constantine" <Dea.Syria@...> wrote:

        > Well yes, that is the curse of Yahoo. That is but one reason, I
        store
        > everything on my little sites now.
        >
        > On 6/20/06, olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > >
        > > Just so you know. Attachments don't get stored onsite, so
        people
        > > who opt to use the website to read messages will miss them.
        > >
        > > --- In
        thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com<thenewcovenoflouisebrooks%
        40yahoogroups.com>,