Ziegfeld and much more

  • Helena Constantine
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
      I don't have as much time to post to the groups as I would like, but here is the link to my on-line archives.

      These include over 830 Ziegfeld pictures, including the best pictures of Louise Brooks and Josephine Baker ever taken--by A. C. Johnston and Stanislaus Walery--and the earliest professional work by Vargas.

      There are also separate archives containing images recreating the decadence of ancient Rome in post card form, screen-captures of fetishistic material from films like King Kong and Frankenstein, and a genralized archive of my favorite erotic images. There are about 2000 in all and the number is constantly growing.

      Naturally most of the images contain nudity and some are more explicit. If you don't like them just don't look at them.

      I include a very few samples. If you want to see the collection, click on the link above. This is not a commercial site and, while tripod will send a pop-up, nothing bad will happen.

      --
      Helena Meretricula
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
        Just so you know. Attachments don't get stored onsite, so people
        who opt to use the website to read messages will miss them.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "Helena
        Constantine" <Dea.Syria@...> wrote:

        > I don't have as much time to post to the groups as I would like,
        but here is
        > the link to my on-line archives.
        >

        > http://classic-erotic-art.tripod.com/
        >

        > These include over 830 Ziegfeld pictures, including the best
        pictures of
        > Louise Brooks and Josephine Baker ever taken--by A. C.
        Johnston and
        > Stanislaus Walery--and the earliest professional work by
        Vargas.

        > There are also separate archives containing images
        recreating the decadence
        > of ancient Rome in post card form, screen-captures of
        fetishistic material
        > from films like *King Kong* and *Frankenstein*, and a
        genralized archive of
        > my favorite erotic images. There are about 2000 in all and the
        number is
        > constantly growing.
        >
        > Naturally most of the images contain nudity and some are
        more explicit. If
        > you don't like them just don't look at them.
        >
        > I include a very few samples. If you want to see the collection,
        click on
        > the link above. This is not a commercial site and, while tripod
        will send a
        > pop-up, nothing bad will happen.
        >
        > --
        > Helena Meretricula

      • Helena Constantine
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
          Well yes, that is the curse of Yahoo. That is but one reason, I store everything on my little sites now.

          --
          Helena Meretricula
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
            Or, it could be the curse of Ziegfeld. You just never know, do you?

            -Dario.

            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "Helena
            Constantine" <Dea.Syria@...> wrote:

            > Well yes, that is the curse of Yahoo. That is but one reason, I
            store
            > everything on my little sites now.
            >
            > On 6/20/06, olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > >
            > > Just so you know. Attachments don't get stored onsite, so
            people
            > > who opt to use the website to read messages will miss them.
            > >
            > > --- In
            thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com<thenewcovenoflouisebrooks%
            40yahoogroups.com>,