Einstien-Eisenstein/Berber/Yahoo issues

  • Harry Kollatz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2006
      Einstien-Eisenstein/Berber/Yahoo issues
       Greetings, Brooksians:

            Clara, I was trying to make a cinematic pun with my Einstein-Eisentstein reference, but, eh, I guess it didn't work.

            Yahoo is frustrating me because though they acknowledge that I have a password and registration, when I used them, my account isn't acknowledged. I'm baffled by this, and have more to do than try to figure it out. Meantime, I've not seen the Anita Berber photograph. Guess I'll look her up elsewhere.

        Is anyone going to make it to the Pandora event in NYC?

      --HEK
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2006
        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Harry
        Kollatz <harryk@...> wrote:

        > Greetings, Brooksians:
        >
        > Yahoo is frustrating me because though they acknowledge
        that I have a
        > password and registration, when I used them, my account isn't
        acknowledged.
        > I'm baffled by this, and have more to do than try to figure it out.

        Check to see if your browser is taking Yahoo's tracking cookies.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 15, 2006
          OK. I guess it was the way that you set up that pun that throw me
          off a bit. Besides, I don't like puns; they can be taken literally.

          -Dario.