Re: Time to fire up the old Betamax kids!

    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2006
      EEWWW!!! Beta. Thank God I bought my first VCR six years ago and
      missed Beta!

      > From TCM.com...
      >
      > http://tcmdb.com/search.jsp?
      methodName=allwwwSearch&keyword=louise+brooks

      > 1. Program Title: Louise Brooks: Looking for Lulu
      >
      > Exclusive interviews, rare footage and family photos trace Louise
      Brooks from

      Message 2 of 7 , May 27, 2006
        From TCM.com...

        http://tcmdb.com/search.jsp?methodName=allwwwSearch&key
        word=louise+brooks

        1. Program Title: Louise Brooks: Looking for Lulu

        Exclusive interviews, rare footage and family photos trace
        Louise Brooks from Kansas farm girl to silent screen
        seductress to renowned film historian.60 mins.

        Documentary. D: Hugh M. Neely.

        PLAYING ON TCM: 06/19/2006 03:00:00 AM EST
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 19, 2006
          http://tcmdb.com/search.jsp?methodName=allwwwSearch&keyword=louise+brooks

          1. Program Title: Louise Brooks: Looking for Lulu

          Exclusive interviews, rare footage and family photos trace Louise Brooks from
          Kansas farm girl to silent screen seductress to renowned film historian.60 mins.

          Documentary. D: Hugh M. Neely.

          PLAYING ON TCM: 06/19/2006 03:00:00 AM EST

          THAT'S TONITE FOLKS!!!!!
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 19, 2006
            Second chance to record "Looking for Lulu" - TONITE!!!!!!!From TCM1. Program Title: Louise Brooks: Looking for LuluExclusive interviews, rare footage and family photos trace Louise Brooks from Kansas farm girl to silent screen seductress to renowned film historian.60 mins.Documentary. D: Hugh M. Neely.PLAYING ON TCM: 06/19/2006 03:00:00 AM ESTTHAT'S TONITE FOLKS!!!!!
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 19, 2006
              Boy, you Beta-maxers really love your toy, don't you?