Time to fire up the old Betamax kids!

    Message 1 of 7 , May 7, 2006
      From TCM.com...

      http://tcmdb.com/search.jsp?methodName=allwwwSearch&keyword=louise+brooks

      1. Program Title: Louise Brooks: Looking for Lulu

      Exclusive interviews, rare footage and family photos trace Louise Brooks from
      Kansas farm girl to silent screen seductress to renowned film historian.60 mins.
      Documentary. D: Hugh M. Neely.

      PLAYING ON TCM: 05/08/2006 02:00:00 PM

      PLAYING ON TCM: 06/19/2006 03:00:00 AM

      Of course if you don't have a Betamax a VHS or DVD recorder will do just fine I
      suppose...
    • KD Opdello
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2006
        Thanks for the heads-up.

        KD

        olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        From TCM.com...

        http://tcmdb.com/search.jsp?methodName=allwwwSearch&keyword=louise+brooks

        1. Program Title: Louise Brooks: Looking for Lulu

        Exclusive interviews, rare footage and family photos trace Louise Brooks from
        Kansas farm girl to silent screen seductress to renowned film historian.60 mins.
        Documentary. D: Hugh M. Neely.

        PLAYING ON TCM: 05/08/2006 02:00:00 PM

        PLAYING ON TCM: 06/19/2006 03:00:00 AM

        Of course if you don't have a Betamax a VHS or DVD recorder will do just fine I
        suppose...

        Actors and actressesCovenKool-aid

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Message 3 of 7 , May 9, 2006
          EEWWW!!! Beta. Thank God I bought my first VCR six years ago and
          missed Beta!

          Message 4 of 7 , May 27, 2006
            From TCM.com...

            http://tcmdb.com/search.jsp?methodName=allwwwSearch&key
            word=louise+brooks

            1. Program Title: Louise Brooks: Looking for Lulu

            Exclusive interviews, rare footage and family photos trace
            Louise Brooks from Kansas farm girl to silent screen
            seductress to renowned film historian.60 mins.

            Documentary. D: Hugh M. Neely.

            PLAYING ON TCM: 06/19/2006 03:00:00 AM EST
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 19, 2006
              http://tcmdb.com/search.jsp?methodName=allwwwSearch&keyword=louise+brooks

              1. Program Title: Louise Brooks: Looking for Lulu

              Exclusive interviews, rare footage and family photos trace Louise Brooks from
              Kansas farm girl to silent screen seductress to renowned film historian.60 mins.

              Documentary. D: Hugh M. Neely.

              PLAYING ON TCM: 06/19/2006 03:00:00 AM EST

              THAT'S TONITE FOLKS!!!!!
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 19, 2006
                Second chance to record "Looking for Lulu" - TONITE!!!!!!!From TCM1. Program Title: Louise Brooks: Looking for LuluExclusive interviews, rare footage and family photos trace Louise Brooks from Kansas farm girl to silent screen seductress to renowned film historian.60 mins.Documentary. D: Hugh M. Neely.PLAYING ON TCM: 06/19/2006 03:00:00 AM ESTTHAT'S TONITE FOLKS!!!!!
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 19, 2006
                  Boy, you Beta-maxers really love your toy, don't you?