Re: Hello...

  • Cerulean_Blu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2001
      Chaplin and Garbo, among others? Good heavens,
      Ms. Brooks certainly got around, didn't she?
      lol<br><br>Kidding aside, thanx for the info, 'twas very useful
      indeed! The main reason I asked here was because I was a
      bit hesitant to ask at the mega-bookstores here in
      the city. I wouldn't want to get an "Uhh I dunno. Is
      she, like, an actress or something?" from a young
      staff member! I'd be better off going to an older/more
      diverse bookstore that would have more knowledge about
      the subject.<br><br>Thanks again!