Re: ...............New Webpage............

  • david
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 8:47 PM

      hello to all ..........

      i would like to invite all here to a new  webpage dedicated to martha mansfield...with a few new photo's of her. At the moment I'm working with Head libarian at NYU  on the chance they may have some photo's that a relitive of mine donated to them upon his death in 1967. he had worked a photographer back then.

      please take a moment to stop by.......

      thanks to all,

      david