Got a grand or two?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2006
      The only outfit from any of Louise Brooks' movies known to survive is on offer...

      http://cgi1.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6612551191

      OK it's her bed jacket and the movie was the documentary "Lulu In Berlin" but if
      you're really really really really really really really really really really obsessed
      with Brooksie you MUST HAVE this item...
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2006
        I'm watching that item as we speak, Olive. I wish I had a grand on my
        person to purchase it.