ThE nOvEmBeR mEmBeR sHiP mAdNeSs DrIvE !

    Message 1 of 70 , Nov 1, 2000
      I want to get fifty members by November 30 and
      I'm willing to give away free stuff to do it! Back in
      the late '90s I produced a short documentary about
      Louise Brooks for my video production class (It got a B
      'cause it was late). I'm willing to give away five
      copies to five randomly selected members (that's a one
      in ten chance people) on or about November 30 if
      membership in this club reaches or surpasses 50 members. The
      winner will be determined by the results on the closest
      NY state Lotto drawing to that evening. Entry
      numbers will go by alpahbetical order (on the member
      list) to make it sort of fair.<br>Note: If you already
      own a copy of my video you won't be entered in this
      contest (don't get greedy eh!).Also, as the video will be
      sent by mail at my expense you'll have to be willing
      to give me a mailing address. To international
      Brooks fans; this video is in the VHS-NTSC (American)
      format only. You must have a multi-system VCR to play
      this. I reserve the right to pick a winner by alternate
      means - like I get a pissy e-mail from Yolanda Vega (NY
      Lotto watchers will get that one) telling me I can't
      use lotto numbers like that.<br>So lets get those
      Brooks fan, please don't join up just to try and win
      something. I'm running this thing at my own expense and I
      really only want to hear from Louise Brooks fans.
      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 14, 2000
        I've had a little fun with some of the captions. Hope you don't mind too much. ;o) <br>�