Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Obessed with Lulu?

  • Perri Lee Leuthard
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
      that was certainly some arty shots. I have to say I enjoyed them. I just don't know why,  Perri Lee

      olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      You can't possibly be as obsessed as this fellow...

      http://teenytheaters.com/lulu.html

      Miniature "Teatro della Lulu (Homage to Louise Brooks)."
      diorama...

      Perri Lee Leuthard

      Yahoo! Mail

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
        Well, that guy obiviously loves Brooksie. You can't blame him for
        that, can you?