Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Degrees of Kevin Bacon - Louise Brooks

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
      She was 3 away from one of our local newscasters Ernie
      Tetrault who had a bit part in one movie...

      The Oracle says: Louise Brooks (I) has an Ernie Tetrault number
      of 3.

      Louise Brooks (I) was in Overland Stage Raiders (1938) with
      John Wayne (I)
      John Wayne (I) was in Greatest Story Ever Told, The (1965) with
      Sidney Poitier
      Sidney Poitier was in Sneakers (1992) with Ernie Tetrault

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD
      Opdello <kdo4442000@y...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the link.
      >
      > Re: "They even have a feature where you can find the degrees
      of separation between two stars of your own choosing."

      > I thought I'd give it a try with Louise and a cousin of mine,
      > Jeff Fahey (http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001194/). I
      > figured "no way". Yet:
      >
      > The Oracle says: Jeff Fahey has a Brooks, Louise (I) number
      of 3.

      > Jeff Fahey was in Psycho III (1986) with Virginia Gregg
      > Virginia Gregg was in Hanging Tree, The (1959) with Bud
      Osborne
      > Bud Osborne was in Overland Stage Raiders (1938) with
      Louise Brooks (I)

      > KD
      >

      > olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Play the Degrees of Kevin Bacon yourself at
      > http://oracleofbacon.org/
      >
      > They even have a feature where you can find the degrees of
      > separation between two stars of your own choosing...
      >
      > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD
      > Opdello <kdo4442000@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Very Good
      > >

      > > KD
      > >
      > > olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > > The Oracle of Bacon at Virginia
      > > Louise Brooks (I) has a Bacon number of 3.
      > >
      > > Louise Brooks (I) was in Overland Stage Raiders (1938) with
      > > John Wayne (I)
      > > John Wayne (I) was in How the West Was Won (1962) with
      Eli