Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Degrees of Kevin Bacon - Louise Brooks

  • KD Opdello
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
      Thanks for the link.

      Re: "They even have a feature where you can find the degrees of separation between two stars of your own choosing."

      I thought I'd give it a try with Louise and a cousin of mine,
      Jeff Fahey (
      http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001194/). I
      figured "no way". Yet:

      The Oracle says: Jeff Fahey has a Brooks, Louise (I) number of 3.

      Jeff Fahey was in Psycho III (1986) with Virginia Gregg
      Virginia Gregg was in Hanging Tree, The (1959) with Bud Osborne
      Bud Osborne was in Overland Stage Raiders (1938) with Louise Brooks (I)

      KD

      olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Play the Degrees of Kevin Bacon yourself at
      http://oracleofbacon.org/

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD
      Opdello <kdo4442000@y...> wrote:

      > Very Good
      >

      >   KD
      >
      > olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      >   The Oracle of Bacon at Virginia
      > Louise Brooks (I) has a Bacon number of 3.
      >
      > Louise Brooks (I) was in Overland Stage Raiders (1938) with
      > John Wayne (I)
      > John Wayne (I) was in How the West Was Won (1962) with Eli
      > Wallach
      > Eli Wallach was in Mystic River (2003) with Kevin Bacon

      >         Coven   Actors and actresses   Kool-aid

      Service.

      > Yahoo! Photos
      >  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos,
      events, holidays, whatever.

      Yahoo! Photos

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
        She was 3 away from one of our local newscasters Ernie
        Tetrault who had a bit part in one movie...

        The Oracle says: Louise Brooks (I) has an Ernie Tetrault number
        of 3.

        Louise Brooks (I) was in Overland Stage Raiders (1938) with
        John Wayne (I)
        John Wayne (I) was in Greatest Story Ever Told, The (1965) with
        Sidney Poitier
        Sidney Poitier was in Sneakers (1992) with Ernie Tetrault