Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Degrees of Kevin Bacon - Louise Brooks

  • KD Opdello
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2006
      Very Good

      KD

      olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      The Oracle of Bacon at Virginia
      Louise Brooks (I) has a Bacon number of 3.

      Louise Brooks (I) was in Overland Stage Raiders (1938) with
      John Wayne (I)
      John Wayne (I) was in How the West Was Won (1962) with Eli
      Wallach
      Eli Wallach was in Mystic River (2003) with Kevin Bacon

      Yahoo! Photos

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
        Play the Degrees of Kevin Bacon yourself at
        http://oracleofbacon.org/

        They even have a feature where you can find the degrees of
        separation between two stars of your own choosing...

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD
        Opdello <kdo4442000@y...> wrote:

        > Very Good
        >

        > KD
        >
        > olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > The Oracle of Bacon at Virginia
        > Louise Brooks (I) has a Bacon number of 3.
        >
        > Louise Brooks (I) was in Overland Stage Raiders (1938) with
        > John Wayne (I)
        > John Wayne (I) was in How the West Was Won (1962) with Eli
        > Wallach
        > Eli Wallach was in Mystic River (2003) with Kevin Bacon

        > Coven Actors and actresses Kool-aid

        Service.

        > Yahoo! Photos
        > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos,
        events, holidays, whatever.

      • KD Opdello
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
          Thanks for the link.

          Re: "They even have a feature where you can find the degrees of separation between two stars of your own choosing."

          I thought I'd give it a try with Louise and a cousin of mine,
          Jeff Fahey (
          http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001194/). I
          figured "no way". Yet:

          The Oracle says: Jeff Fahey has a Brooks, Louise (I) number of 3.

          Jeff Fahey was in Psycho III (1986) with Virginia Gregg
          Virginia Gregg was in Hanging Tree, The (1959) with Bud Osborne
          Bud Osborne was in Overland Stage Raiders (1938) with Louise Brooks (I)

          Opdello <kdo4442000@y...> wrote:

          > Very Good
          >

          >   KD
          >
          > olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          >   The Oracle of Bacon at Virginia
          > Louise Brooks (I) has a Bacon number of 3.
          >
          > Louise Brooks (I) was in Overland Stage Raiders (1938) with
          > John Wayne (I)
          > John Wayne (I) was in How the West Was Won (1962) with Eli
          > Wallach
          > Eli Wallach was in Mystic River (2003) with Kevin Bacon

          >         Coven   Actors and actresses   Kool-aid

          Service.

          > Yahoo! Photos
          >  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos,
          events, holidays, whatever.

          Yahoo! Photos

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
            She was 3 away from one of our local newscasters Ernie
            Tetrault who had a bit part in one movie...

            The Oracle says: Louise Brooks (I) has an Ernie Tetrault number
            of 3.

            Louise Brooks (I) was in Overland Stage Raiders (1938) with
            John Wayne (I)
            John Wayne (I) was in Greatest Story Ever Told, The (1965) with
            Sidney Poitier
            Sidney Poitier was in Sneakers (1992) with Ernie Tetrault