It's a Brooks-centennial year!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      This will be the 100th year of Louise Brooks' birth (November
      14th 1906). We'll try to keep you posted on any special events we
      hear of. If anyone gets word of any Brooks-day celebrations on
      their own please keep the rest of us posted.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
        Please do so, Olive. I'm just excited that Kino On Video will be
        releasing PRIX DE BEAUTE(1930)this coming spring. HOORAY!!!