Re: New files

    Message 1 of 98 , Sep 26, 2005
      My guess is that the TCM documentary on Brooksie a few years
      back pretty much killed off any other project plans for a Louise
      Brooks film.

      I hope they run it sometime soon seeing it's gonna be
      Brooksie's 100th birthday next year and all that...

      That and I never got to see it the first time around - our cable
      company didn't carry TCM yet.

      Now if only TCM would run that new Olive Thomas documentary
      out. I have it on DVD but it would be nice for her to get the
      exposure being on TCM would offer...
    • thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 98 of 98 , Sep 3, 2016
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thenewcovenoflouisebrooks
        group.

        File : /pandoras_box_publicity_pic.jpg
        Uploaded by : das_imperator <dasimperator@...>
        Description : Pandora's Box publicity photo. Lulu has a bad liver and it needs to be punished...

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        das_imperator <dasimperator@...>