Re: New files

  • harry_kollatz
    Message 1 of 98 , Sep 26, 2005
      Olive and Brooksiecovenantians:

      Yes, I saw those images of Charlotte Church vamping it up old school-style
      in the British GQ in July; matter of fact, at the conclusion of Lulupalooza I held
      it up to suggest Brooksie's enduring incluence on popular fashion. But
      Charlotte could only wish to be as interesting and adventurous as Louise.

      Natalie has the right looks, and in a few films along the way, like the very
      early "The Professional" and "Beautiful Girls" and to a certain extent "Garden
      State" she may have the complexity as an actress to play Louise. But much
      depends on the director.

      I, too, had dreamt of a Merchant Ivory version, after all, they adapted the
      great epic poem, "The Wild Party" about the roaring '20s into a film - which I've
      only seen a piece of once, years ago. But there'll never be another Merchant-
      Ivory film, that team was able to get marque actors to work for scale in period
      pieces that seemed to have cost jillions but didn't; they were like indie
      filmmakers in their own way. They worked smart.

      Which is why again I'd prefer to see the HBO route. Its less expensive, thus
      easier to produce, and that studio takes more chances and would have less to
      lose financially if the film went into wide release and tanked.

      --HEK
    • thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 98 of 98 , Sep 3, 2016
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thenewcovenoflouisebrooks
        group.

        File : /pandoras_box_publicity_pic.jpg
        Uploaded by : das_imperator <dasimperator@...>
        Description : Pandora's Box publicity photo. Lulu has a bad liver and it needs to be punished...

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        das_imperator <dasimperator@...>