Re: New files

    Message 1 of 93 , Sep 23 8:37 PM
      I wish we could get some other member input on this site. With 140 or so
      members, it would be nice if some of you good folks would share their
      collection of Louise Brooks pix or info. Heck if you have a Louise Brooks
      questions we'd be glad to try and find an answer for you.

    • thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 11
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thenewcovenoflouisebrooks
        group.

        File : /autographic_lulu.jpg
        Uploaded by : das_imperator <dasimperator@...>
        Description : Louise Brooks signs an autograph - a very rare thing...

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        das_imperator <dasimperator@...>