Re: It seems Grapevine Video is still with us.

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2005
      Their VHS transfers weren't all that great so if you can find a
      better print from Kino or some other company you'd be better off.
      To be honest I wasn't paying attention to the musical track.

      Back in 1989 I'd purchased a copy of Pandoras Box from Movies
      Unlimited that still holds up fairly well. Soundtrack was piano
      accompanyment

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2005
        I already bought those Brooksie DVD's two years ago, Olive. I guess
        that Jack Hardy had a few left over that he wanted to sell.