Re: It seems Grapevine Video is still with us.

  • harry_kollatz
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11 4:19 AM
      Brooksians; This is great news, but I wonder what condition the "Beggars"
      print is in and what kind of music there is; I'm tempted to get it as the one I
      have is an eBay bootleg with a random Classical music soundtrack that owes
      more to film-to-tape home movie dupes than knowledge of silent film music
      beds. --HEK
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11 4:11 PM
        Their VHS transfers weren't all that great so if you can find a
        better print from Kino or some other company you'd be better off.
        To be honest I wasn't paying attention to the musical track.

        Back in 1989 I'd purchased a copy of Pandoras Box from Movies
        Unlimited that still holds up fairly well. Soundtrack was piano
        accompanyment

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 12 10:33 AM
          I already bought those Brooksie DVD's two years ago, Olive. I guess
          that Jack Hardy had a few left over that he wanted to sell.