Re: Two showings of Pandoras Box in NYC August 227th & 30th

  • harry_kollatz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2005
      Olive et alia:

      This is interesting --considering I sent "Pandora" to the Symphony Space
      two weeks ago from Lulupalooza in Richmond! If any of you make plans to go,
      I'd watch the producer's website as I glimpsed no mention that this film is truly
      silent in that there is no music track. So they'll either need some kind of
      accompaniment or they'll run it and you'll have to focus meditate over random
      coughing and sneezing. Just hope they have music. We did at the Bryd and
      it transformed the film.--HEK