Two showings of Pandoras Box in NYC August 227th & 30th

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2005
      August 27 double feature with the film Eve @ 6 pm & Pandora's Box @ 8:30

      http://www.symphonyspace.org/genres/eventPage.php?eventId=1286&genreId=2

      August 30 Pandora's Box @ 6pm and Eve @ 8:15 PM

      http://www.symphonyspace.org/genres/eventPage.php?eventId=1287&genreId=2

      Since they don't seem to have an obvious link on their site - I had to do a site
      search...

      Directions to the theater can be found here...

      http://www.symphonyspace.org/aboutus/directions.php?id=26
    • harry_kollatz
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2005
        Olive et alia:

        This is interesting --considering I sent "Pandora" to the Symphony Space
        two weeks ago from Lulupalooza in Richmond! If any of you make plans to go,
        I'd watch the producer's website as I glimpsed no mention that this film is truly
        silent in that there is no music track. So they'll either need some kind of
        accompaniment or they'll run it and you'll have to focus meditate over random
        coughing and sneezing. Just hope they have music. We did at the Bryd and
        it transformed the film.--HEK