Re: A few images from Lulupalooza

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2005
      God! I wish Yahoo! had CEO's, who can change the rules a bit in this
      site. Yahoo! has some really dumb rules that can make a blind man
      see with anger.

      > Unfortunately images didn't load - Yahoo no longer attaches files to
      > mailings. Your best bet is to load them to whatever webspace you
      have
      > and link from there. Load to the photosection. It's pretty easy to
      do
      > and they give instructions.
      >
      > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Harry Kollatz
      > <harryk@r...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Greetings, all: I frankly don't know how to add images to this
      > site, so if
      > > anybody wants to, here they are. All pictures taken by Amie
      Oliver. More
      > > will come, if you want to see them. I may try to add a gallery
      page
      > to the
      > > Lulupalooza site, but I'd rather put them in places where folks
      are
      > > accustomed to going.
      > >
      > > 1) Louise on the screen at the Firehouse. Can you name the film?
      > > 2)Noel and Elizabeth Cusack and me in front of the Byrd Theater
      > prior to the
      > > screening of Pandora's Box. The Byrd is a 1929 movie house.
      Elizabeth
      > > portrayed "Louise" in Lulupalooza's staged reading that evening
      at the
      > > Firehouse Theater of Smoking With Lulu. The poster behind us was
      one
      > of six
      > > raffled and are repros of the French poster for Pandora. I'm
      > carrying Paris'
      > > Louise Brooks under my arm. During the festival I referred to it
      as
      > the Good
      > > Book and periodically read pertinent passages.
      > > 3) This is a scene from Smoking With Lulu. Elizabeth Cusack
      > (Louise), Mark
      > > Adams (Kenneth Tynan), Stephanie Kelley (Lulu)
      > > 4) Martini hour after Smoking. The cluster of people in upper
      center are
      > > bending over the lit display cabinet that held a small trove of
      original
      > > stills and images, and an opened copy of Portrait of An Anti-
      Star, all
      > > provided by an Australian festival-goer.
      > > 5) Mercutia and me introducing a film. Must be Love'em and
      Leave'em.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27, 2005
        The problem might've been my fault as I'd checked message
        setting and it was set to disallow attachments. Changed it to
        allow attachments since new member posts are moderated and
        presumably we can catch people trying to send along viruses
        and malware.

        nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > God! I wish Yahoo! had CEO's, who can change the rules a bit
        in this
        > site. Yahoo! has some really dumb rules that can make a
        blind man
        > see with anger.

        olive_e_thomas

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 27, 2005
          Still, Yahoo! better get it's (CENSORED)together, because they've
          been doing stupid stuff to my mailbox, like place eBay e-mail in the
          Bulk folder where it should be. I've complained to them until I'm
          blue in the face, but nothing. JERKS!!!

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 27, 2005
            For no good reason Yahoo has been intermittantly refusing to
            respond to my main internet browser (MSIE5 for Mac) over the
            last month. Mail and Group pages would sit blank for about 5
            minutes before finally loading. Had to switch to a different
            browser that we don't really like using to get at Yahoo.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 28, 2005
              Oh brother! It's the company's bureaucracy that makes me mad.