Re: A few images from Lulupalooza

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26 7:57 AM
      Unfortunately images didn't load - Yahoo no longer attaches files to
      mailings. Your best bet is to load them to whatever webspace you have
      and link from there. Load to the photosection. It's pretty easy to do
      and they give instructions.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Harry Kollatz

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27 10:24 AM
        God! I wish Yahoo! had CEO's, who can change the rules a bit in this
        site. Yahoo! has some really dumb rules that can make a blind man
        see with anger.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 27 11:31 AM
          The problem might've been my fault as I'd checked message
          setting and it was set to disallow attachments. Changed it to
          allow attachments since new member posts are moderated and
          presumably we can catch people trying to send along viruses
          and malware.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 27 11:55 AM
            Still, Yahoo! better get it's (CENSORED)together, because they've
            been doing stupid stuff to my mailbox, like place eBay e-mail in the
            Bulk folder where it should be. I've complained to them until I'm
            blue in the face, but nothing. JERKS!!!

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 27 12:28 PM
              For no good reason Yahoo has been intermittantly refusing to
              respond to my main internet browser (MSIE5 for Mac) over the
              last month. Mail and Group pages would sit blank for about 5
              minutes before finally loading. Had to switch to a different
              browser that we don't really like using to get at Yahoo.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 28 1:29 PM
                Oh brother! It's the company's bureaucracy that makes me mad.