MyLouise Brooks Zing Album....

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2000
      has passed the 1000 hit milestone! Thanks to all
      who've visited. Brooksie rules!<br><br>P.S. Those who
      wish to verify the previous posting about the trust
      fund can call Trustco Bank at 518-377-3311. This was a
      well covered incident in our local media and I have
      given some money myself and I'm pretty stingy with a
      dollar so let's make one of those internet "miracles"
      happen!