Re: Magnificent 7 Brookspix

    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2005
      I've seen six of the seven pictures you placed in the 'Files' section,
      Olive, and they're great. The one where Brooksie looks stern is a new
      to me. Boy, does she look angry or what!

      > Added seven Brookspix to the file section. Since they came off
      > some brooksgroup on the tribe.com network with only seven
      > Louise Brooks pix I've renamed them the "Magnificent 7
      > Brookspix". Most are old standards, a couple are new to me.
    • Das Dampfschiff Imperator
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2005
        Yeah! If looks could kill she'dve done you like one of those Roswell
        alien cattle mutilations...

        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2005
          (Laughing)Yeah, the kind of multilation "where no man has gone before".

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "Das Dampfschiff