Magnificent 7 Brookspix

    Message 1 of 4 , May 12 7:26 PM
      Added seven Brookspix to the file section. Since they came off
      some brooksgroup on the tribe.com network with only seven
      Louise Brooks pix I've renamed them the "Magnificent 7
      Brookspix". Most are old standards, a couple are new to me.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13 11:35 AM
        I've seen six of the seven pictures you placed in the 'Files' section,
        Olive, and they're great. The one where Brooksie looks stern is a new
        to me. Boy, does she look angry or what!

        > Added seven Brookspix to the file section. Since they came off
        > some brooksgroup on the tribe.com network with only seven
        > Louise Brooks pix I've renamed them the "Magnificent 7
        > Brookspix". Most are old standards, a couple are new to me.
      • Das Dampfschiff Imperator
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13 2:13 PM
          Yeah! If looks could kill she'dve done you like one of those Roswell
          alien cattle mutilations...

          Message 4 of 4 , May 14 10:26 AM
            (Laughing)Yeah, the kind of multilation "where no man has gone before".

            -Dario.

            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "Das Dampfschiff