Magnificent 7 Brookspix

    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2005
      Added seven Brookspix to the file section. Since they came off
      some brooksgroup on the tribe.com network with only seven
      Louise Brooks pix I've renamed them the "Magnificent 7
      Brookspix". Most are old standards, a couple are new to me.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2005
        I've seen six of the seven pictures you placed in the 'Files' section,
        Olive, and they're great. The one where Brooksie looks stern is a new
        to me. Boy, does she look angry or what!

        > Added seven Brookspix to the file section. Since they came off
        > some brooksgroup on the tribe.com network with only seven
        > Louise Brooks pix I've renamed them the "Magnificent 7
        > Brookspix". Most are old standards, a couple are new to me.
      • Das Dampfschiff Imperator
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2005
          Yeah! If looks could kill she'dve done you like one of those Roswell
          alien cattle mutilations...

          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2005
            (Laughing)Yeah, the kind of multilation "where no man has gone before".

            -Dario.

            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "Das Dampfschiff