Re: Another Louise Link

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
      WOW!!! That's a great site of Brooksie from Italy! I must compliment
      you, KD, for finding those rare Brooksie sites from around the world.
      Kudos to you for a job well done.

      -Dario.

      --- In
      thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello <kdo4442000@y...>

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2005
        That Italian page seems to have shut down.