Some Louise Links

  • KD Opdello
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 10:31 PM
      http://www.leatherockhotel.com/LouiseBrooks.htm
      Biography concentrating on her early years in Cherryvale, Kansas. With annotated images and links.

      http://www.lithe.net/brooks.htm
      Assorted thumbnail images

      The Louise Brooks Web Site(1920-1930):
      http://thedarkwoods.free.fr/

      (Hope these aren't reposts.I looked through the Links section and ran
      a seach of the message history and didn't see these posted. But I don't
      trust Yahoo's seach of the message history to work all that well - at least
      that's been my experience in the past.)

      KD

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 10:26 AM
        I've seen that second link before, KD, and it's a neat link. A great
        use of Louise Brooks pictures.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello