Re: New file uploaded to thenewcovenoflouisebrooks

    Message 1 of 92 , Apr 2, 2005
      Well, you did a great job, Olive.

      > > Is that poster from the video company, Sunrise Silents, Olive?
      > >
      > > -Dario.
      > >

      > Yeah but I removed their logo to give it a more timeless appearance
      and so I
      > wouldn't be archiving the same image twice. If you check out the
      Louise Brooks

    • thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 92 of 92 , Dec 23, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thenewcovenoflouisebrooks
        group.

        File : /lulu_and_lenin.jpg
        Uploaded by : das_imperator <dasimperator@...>
        Description : Who knew Vladimir Lenin was a Louise Brooks fan? Canary Murder Case poster.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        das_imperator <dasimperator@...>