Re: New file uploaded to thenewcovenoflouisebrooks

    Message 1 of 98 , Apr 1, 2005

      > Is that poster from the video company, Sunrise Silents, Olive?
      >
      > -Dario.

      Yeah but I removed their logo to give it a more timeless appearance and so I
      wouldn't be archiving the same image twice. If you check out the Louise Brooks
      Society's Live Journal 'blog'

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/louisebrooks/

      You get pretty much the latest in Louise Brooks news from somebody better able to
      access it...
    • thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 98 of 98 , Sep 3, 2016
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thenewcovenoflouisebrooks
        group.

        File : /pandoras_box_publicity_pic.jpg
        Uploaded by : das_imperator <dasimperator@...>
        Description : Pandora's Box publicity photo. Lulu has a bad liver and it needs to be punished...

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        das_imperator <dasimperator@...>