Re: Hello- Intro

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2005
      Hi James! Welcome aboard. I already know about the Grapevine DVD's
      that mentioned. I'll try and buy them when I get a chance. I have a
      Clara Bow group that, if your interested, you may join if you wish.
      It's called Clara's Place. The URL is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clarasplace Hope to see you there.

      -Dario(nutsaboutclara).

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, James Dilworth