Lulupalooza '05!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2005
      If you can get to Richmond Virginia the weekend of July 23/4 you
      might want to attend the "Lulupalooza" film festival...

      http://www.lulupalooza.org

      Go there for details...

      http://www.lulupalooza.org/main.htm

      Kudos for clever use of Brooks pix throughout the site...
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21, 2005
        WOW!!! That's a neat film festival, Olive. Too but it isn't here in
        L.A. though.

        > If you can get to Richmond Virginia the weekend of July 23/4 you
        > might want to attend the "Lulupalooza" film festival...
        >
        > http://www.lulupalooza.org
        >
        > Go there for details...
        >
        > http://www.lulupalooza.org/main.htm
        >
        > Kudos for clever use of Brooks pix throughout the site...
      • Anthony Hersey
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6 8:53 PM

          > If you can get to Richmond Virginia the weekend of July 23/4 you
          > might want to attend the "Lulupalooza" film festival...
          >
          > http://www.lulupalooza.org

          Well, I'm going! Anyone else?
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7 11:24 AM
            I wish I had the money to fly there and watch Brooksie! What a gal,
            huh?

            -Dario.

            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony Hersey"