Hello- Intro

  • James Dilworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2005
      Hello All

      I thought I would introduce myself here. I came here by way of the
      louise brooks blog- it all looks good here.

      I thought I would also mention that Grapevine Video has rereleased the
      two westerns that ms. brooks made in the 30's on DVD. If you order it
      now, it's only $8.95!

      cheers,
      James

      --
      I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the
      set, I go into the

      http://www.sejdb.com http://www.sejdb.net http://www.sejdb.org
      http://www.noncreativegarbage.org http://sejdb.livejournal.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2005
        Hi James! Welcome aboard. I already know about the Grapevine DVD's
        that mentioned. I'll try and buy them when I get a chance. I have a
        Clara Bow group that, if your interested, you may join if you wish.
        It's called Clara's Place. The URL is
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clarasplace Hope to see you there.

        -Dario(nutsaboutclara).

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, James Dilworth