Re: New album in the photosection

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18, 2005
      WOW!!! That's a neat collection of photo you posted, Olive. She
      does look a bit different in the last photo, with John Wayne &
      friends. Great stuff, Olive.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2008
        Profiles in History Brookspix - a collection of Brookspix from an eBay auctioneer...

        The photos are pretty pricey with the cheapest starting at 200 bux
      • Richard
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2008
          Profiles in History Brookspix - a collection of Brookspix from an eBay
          auctioneer...

          The photos are pretty pricey with the cheapest starting at 200 bux

          Many thanx for these. Even a few I hadn't seen before! Those two Richee
          photos from Rolled Stockings are slightly different poses from others I
          have.

          Much appreciated,
          Richard
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 7, 2008
            Great stuff, Olive! As usual, you've done a job of showing off
            Brooksie.

            > Profiles in History Brookspix - a collection of Brookspix from an
            eBay auctioneer...

            3a?c=

            > The photos are pretty pricey with the cheapest starting at 200 bux

          • das_imperator
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 18, 2015
            • KD Opdello
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 18, 2015