New album in the photosection

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2005
      Figured out how to get around the Internet Movie Database's
      system from blocking image downloads and snagged all their
      Louise Brooks pix.

      In the folder marked IMDB Brooksiepix - some you've prolly seen
      before some may be new to you...
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2005
        WOW!!! That's a neat collection of photo you posted, Olive. She
        does look a bit different in the last photo, with John Wayne &
        friends. Great stuff, Olive.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008
          Profiles in History Brookspix - a collection of Brookspix from an eBay auctioneer...

          The photos are pretty pricey with the cheapest starting at 200 bux
        • Richard
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008
            Profiles in History Brookspix - a collection of Brookspix from an eBay
            auctioneer...

            The photos are pretty pricey with the cheapest starting at 200 bux

            Many thanx for these. Even a few I hadn't seen before! Those two Richee
            photos from Rolled Stockings are slightly different poses from others I
            have.

            Much appreciated,
            Richard
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7, 2008
              Great stuff, Olive! As usual, you've done a job of showing off
              Brooksie.

              > Profiles in History Brookspix - a collection of Brookspix from an
              eBay auctioneer...

              3a?c=