Found another cache of Louise Brooks pix

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      The New York Public library has begun the process of putting
      much of their image collection online. Unfortunately at this time
      their server is about a speedy as a Commodore 64 paging
      through a GEOS GeoWrite document so I've taken the liberty of
      DL-ing all their images and loading them here.

      These are in the Files section. Included are a couple of cigarette
      cards and some publicity stills from her Denishawn days.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2005
        Wow! That's a great collection of pictures that the library has,
        Olive. I love those Denishawn pictures. What exquisite costumes and
        sets! And the women! Wow, they're beautiful. And what attractive
        feet as well!