Re: New file uploaded to thenewcovenoflouisebrooks

    Message 1 of 98 , Feb 28, 2005
      Oh, that's a delightful photo of the Dolly Sisters. That sister to
      the right of the other one certainly looks like Brooksie from the
      side. And I love their costumes. The Dolly Sisters are entombed at
      the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, CA, at the Grand
      Mausoleum, where some of the top echelon of Hollywood are also
      entombed.

      thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
      thenewcovenoflouisebrooks
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Dolly_Sisters_dance.jpg
      > Uploaded by : olive_e_thomas
      > Description : If a cloning lab ever got hold of some of
      Brooksie's DNA ... this would be the results - actually it's Rosie
      and Jenny Dolly of Dolly Sisters fame...

      > You can access this file at the URL:

      sters_dance.jpg

      Message 98 of 98 , Sep 3, 2016
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thenewcovenoflouisebrooks
        group.

        File : /pandoras_box_publicity_pic.jpg
        Uploaded by : das_imperator <dasimperator@...>
        Description : Pandora's Box publicity photo. Lulu has a bad liver and it needs to be punished...