Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Interesting Brook-alike spotting...

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 21, 2005
      Actually, that movie title is not a bad nickname for Brooksie.
      Louise was dangerous to a lot of men she knew, both romantically and
      otherwise.

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
        Olive:
        Would you like to join my Clara Bow group, Clara's Place?
        I'll bet you you'll like it a lot.

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
          nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Olive:
          > Would you like to join my Clara Bow group, Clara's Place?
          > I'll bet you you'll like it a lot.
          >
          > -Dario.

          Link?
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2005
            No, it's not in the 'Link' section of this site. The URL for Clara's
            Place is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clarasplace Just follow the
            instructions and you're in like Flynn.