Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Interesting Brook-alike spotting...

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 20, 2005
      It was on during this last week or so under the alternate title "The
      Dangerous Female"

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Perri Lee
      Leuthard <cheaptrickaz@y...> wrote:
      > I looked on the tv schedules for tcm for usa and uk and I could
      not find it. Perri Lee

      > olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Was watching the 1931 version of The Maltese Falcon (AKA
      The
      > Dangerous Female) on TCM this morning and couldn't help
      > noting a portrait of what looked a lot like Louise Brooks
      hanging
      > on the wall of Sam Spade's apartment...

      Service.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 21, 2005
        Actually, that movie title is not a bad nickname for Brooksie.
        Louise was dangerous to a lot of men she knew, both romantically and
        otherwise.

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
          Olive:
          Would you like to join my Clara Bow group, Clara's Place?
          I'll bet you you'll like it a lot.

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
            nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > Olive:
            > Would you like to join my Clara Bow group, Clara's Place?
            > I'll bet you you'll like it a lot.
            >
            > -Dario.

            Link?
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 2, 2005
              No, it's not in the 'Link' section of this site. The URL for Clara's
              Place is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clarasplace Just follow the
              instructions and you're in like Flynn.