Re: Interesting Brook-alike spotting...

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 20, 2005
      Hmm.....I thought it was.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 20, 2005
        It was on during this last week or so under the alternate title "The
        Dangerous Female"

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Perri Lee
        Leuthard <cheaptrickaz@y...> wrote:
        > I looked on the tv schedules for tcm for usa and uk and I could
        not find it. Perri Lee

        > olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > Was watching the 1931 version of The Maltese Falcon (AKA
        The
        > Dangerous Female) on TCM this morning and couldn't help
        > noting a portrait of what looked a lot like Louise Brooks
        hanging
        > on the wall of Sam Spade's apartment...

        Service.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 21, 2005
          Actually, that movie title is not a bad nickname for Brooksie.
          Louise was dangerous to a lot of men she knew, both romantically and
          otherwise.

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
            Olive:
            Would you like to join my Clara Bow group, Clara's Place?
            I'll bet you you'll like it a lot.

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
              nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

              > Olive:
              > Would you like to join my Clara Bow group, Clara's Place?
              > I'll bet you you'll like it a lot.
              >
              > -Dario.

              Link?
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 2, 2005
                No, it's not in the 'Link' section of this site. The URL for Clara's
                Place is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clarasplace Just follow the
                instructions and you're in like Flynn.