Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Interesting Brook-alike spotting...

  • Perri Lee Leuthard
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 20, 2005
      I looked on the tv schedules for tcm for usa and uk and I could not find it. Perri Lee

      olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Was watching the 1931 version of The Maltese Falcon (AKA The
      Dangerous Female) on TCM this morning and couldn't help
      noting a portrait of what looked a lot like Louise Brooks hanging
      on the wall of Sam Spade's apartment...

      Perri Lee Leuthard

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 20, 2005
        Hmm.....I thought it was.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 20, 2005
          It was on during this last week or so under the alternate title "The
          Dangerous Female"

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Perri Lee
          Leuthard <cheaptrickaz@y...> wrote:
          > I looked on the tv schedules for tcm for usa and uk and I could
          not find it. Perri Lee

          > olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > Was watching the 1931 version of The Maltese Falcon (AKA
          The
          > Dangerous Female) on TCM this morning and couldn't help
          > noting a portrait of what looked a lot like Louise Brooks
          hanging
          > on the wall of Sam Spade's apartment...

          Service.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 21, 2005
            Actually, that movie title is not a bad nickname for Brooksie.
            Louise was dangerous to a lot of men she knew, both romantically and
            otherwise.

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
              Olive:
              Would you like to join my Clara Bow group, Clara's Place?
              I'll bet you you'll like it a lot.

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
                nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                > Olive:
                > Would you like to join my Clara Bow group, Clara's Place?
                > I'll bet you you'll like it a lot.
                >
                > -Dario.

                Link?
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 2, 2005
                  No, it's not in the 'Link' section of this site. The URL for Clara's
                  Place is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clarasplace Just follow the
                  instructions and you're in like Flynn.