Re: Brooksie on Jeopardy

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2005
      Oh brother! Well, that goes to show how stupid people have become
      over the past 20 years or so. Too bad I missed that 'Jeopardy'
      episode. What was the question that Alex asked?

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, uncleagent_solo

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005
        To be fair, the name Louise Brooks is not exactly a household
        word these days. Her movies aren't in heavy rotation at TCM and
        otherwise doesn't get seen much in today's media although
        fashion mags still show pix of her once in a while. Identifying her
        was probably well worth the $2000 prize they offered...

        By the way Alex gives the answer and you have to form the
        question on Jeopardy

        nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Oh brother! Well, that goes to show how stupid people have
        become
        > over the past 20 years or so. Too bad I missed that 'Jeopardy'
        > episode. What was the question that Alex asked?

        uncleagent_solo

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005
          True. But Brooksie's name was not exactly a household word in
          the '20s either. She never had a star-making picture like Clara Bow
          did with IT(1927).