Re: Fwd: [visna] Louise Brooks Talks

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
      You can always get a copy of DIARY OF A LOST GIRL(1929)from Kino. It
      has the 1931 short that Brooksie was in, called WINDY RILEY GOES
      HOLLYWOOD. That is best example of seeing Brooksie talk on screen.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
      <no_where_man9898@y...> wrote:
      > Received this, regarding some Louise audio clips, and thought I'd
      pass it along here:
      > (I haven't checked them out yet, myself)
      >
      > "Ever Wondered what Louise Brooks sounds like
      > Here are a few sound clips from an interview
      > I had to cut out some other bits as they made clips too big
      > She is basically taliking about her movie Pandoras Box and Hollywood
      > By the way I bought Pandoras Box DVD the other day and it is great
      > and has a really good Documentary too.
      > The Documentary was so good I almost forgot about the film
      > The Documentary is narated by Shirley Mcclaine and she starts the
      Doc

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
        God's Gift to Women also had Louise Brooks in a speaking
        role...

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2005
          I have to see that one, Olive. That film features Frank Fay, who was
          in one of Marilyn's earlier films, LOVE NEST(1951).