Re: To pogue...As well it should...

  • bear_in_there
    Message 1 of 70 , Dec 4, 2000
      Hi there,<br><br>Louise certainly strikes me as
      one of those special people able to stay true to
      themselves. It's interesting to ponder just how far Louise
      would have gone if she'd played along with the system,
      and at what personal cost. We certainly wouldn't have
      to draw Louise, but I don't know her eye colour. I
      checked with the LBS, and they're pretty sure she had
      dark brown eyes, but if anyone else knows, please drop
      me a line. Thanks
      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 14, 2000
        I've had a little fun with some of the captions. Hope you don't mind too much. ;o) <br>�