Re: Louise Pix Being Posted In Newsgroup

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
      That'll teach me to not check an old link before posting it...

      All the pix of that link I just posted were removed and replaced
      with other stuff and you now have to be a paid member to bring
      up a full sized image - although if you open the thumbnail in a
      new window you can delete the "/thumbs" from the directory and
      bring up the full sized image. And they're not in sequence so
      image walking is more problematic...

      Needless to say the Brookspix that were posted there are gone...

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
        If I only had a PC to do that with, Olive.

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
          A paid member, huh? Boy, certain group are such snobs for making
          their groups "exclusive", don't you think?

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
            nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > A paid member, huh? Boy, certain group are such snobs for
            making
            > their groups "exclusive", don't you think?
            >
            > -Dario.

            Well since the Dot.com meltdown of '01 it's been all about the
            Benjamins... and the Hamiltons, Lincolns, Grants, Washingtons
            and Jacksons...