Re: Louise Pix Being Posted In Newsgroup

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
      Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans of
      Brooksie's should be given an even chance to see pictures of her,
      without any barriers or limits of ANY kind.

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
        nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans of
        > Brooksie's should be given an even chance to see pictures of
        her,
        > without any barriers or limits of ANY kind.
        >
        > -Dario.

        http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/news/?newsgroup=alt.binaries.
        pictures.erotica.vintage&start=480

        This was the last time I checked a couple years ago. Most of the
        pix I had already from other sources so I haven't been back
        since.

        You'll have to cut and paste to get that to work
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
          That'll teach me to not check an old link before posting it...

          All the pix of that link I just posted were removed and replaced
          with other stuff and you now have to be a paid member to bring
          up a full sized image - although if you open the thumbnail in a
          new window you can delete the "/thumbs" from the directory and
          bring up the full sized image. And they're not in sequence so
          image walking is more problematic...

          Needless to say the Brookspix that were posted there are gone...

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
            If I only had a PC to do that with, Olive.

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
              A paid member, huh? Boy, certain group are such snobs for making
              their groups "exclusive", don't you think?

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
                nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                > A paid member, huh? Boy, certain group are such snobs for
                making
                > their groups "exclusive", don't you think?
                >
                > -Dario.

                Well since the Dot.com meltdown of '01 it's been all about the
                Benjamins... and the Hamiltons, Lincolns, Grants, Washingtons
                and Jacksons...