Re: Louise Pix Being Posted In Newsgroup

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 29, 2004
      nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Oh brother! You'd think that with today's technology, you
      wouldn't
      > have any problems viewing websites and links, such as the
      one you
      > mentioned, Olive.
      >
      > -Dario.

      Well the problem with that newsgroups site is that pictures don't
      have a fixed address. Every time a new picture is added
      everyone moves up one place in line. With dozens of new
      pictures loaded every so often you lose your place in line.
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
        Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans of
        Brooksie's should be given an even chance to see pictures of her,
        without any barriers or limits of ANY kind.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
          nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans of
          > Brooksie's should be given an even chance to see pictures of
          her,
          > without any barriers or limits of ANY kind.
          >
          > -Dario.

          http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/news/?newsgroup=alt.binaries.
          pictures.erotica.vintage&start=480

          This was the last time I checked a couple years ago. Most of the
          pix I had already from other sources so I haven't been back
          since.

          You'll have to cut and paste to get that to work
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
            That'll teach me to not check an old link before posting it...

            All the pix of that link I just posted were removed and replaced
            with other stuff and you now have to be a paid member to bring
            up a full sized image - although if you open the thumbnail in a
            new window you can delete the "/thumbs" from the directory and
            bring up the full sized image. And they're not in sequence so
            image walking is more problematic...

            Needless to say the Brookspix that were posted there are gone...

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
              If I only had a PC to do that with, Olive.

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
                A paid member, huh? Boy, certain group are such snobs for making
                their groups "exclusive", don't you think?

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
                  nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                  > A paid member, huh? Boy, certain group are such snobs for
                  making
                  > their groups "exclusive", don't you think?
                  >
                  > -Dario.

                  Well since the Dot.com meltdown of '01 it's been all about the
                  Benjamins... and the Hamiltons, Lincolns, Grants, Washingtons
                  and Jacksons...