Re: Louise Pix Being Posted In Newsgroup

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 29, 2004
      Oh brother! You'd think that with today's technology, you wouldn't
      have any problems viewing websites and links, such as the one you
      mentioned, Olive.

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 29, 2004
        nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Oh brother! You'd think that with today's technology, you
        wouldn't
        > have any problems viewing websites and links, such as the
        one you
        > mentioned, Olive.
        >
        > -Dario.

        Well the problem with that newsgroups site is that pictures don't
        have a fixed address. Every time a new picture is added
        everyone moves up one place in line. With dozens of new
        pictures loaded every so often you lose your place in line.
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
          Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans of
          Brooksie's should be given an even chance to see pictures of her,
          without any barriers or limits of ANY kind.

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
            nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans of
            > Brooksie's should be given an even chance to see pictures of
            her,
            > without any barriers or limits of ANY kind.
            >
            > -Dario.

            http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/news/?newsgroup=alt.binaries.
            pictures.erotica.vintage&start=480

            This was the last time I checked a couple years ago. Most of the
            pix I had already from other sources so I haven't been back
            since.

            You'll have to cut and paste to get that to work
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
              That'll teach me to not check an old link before posting it...

              All the pix of that link I just posted were removed and replaced
              with other stuff and you now have to be a paid member to bring
              up a full sized image - although if you open the thumbnail in a
              new window you can delete the "/thumbs" from the directory and
              bring up the full sized image. And they're not in sequence so
              image walking is more problematic...

              Needless to say the Brookspix that were posted there are gone...

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
                If I only had a PC to do that with, Olive.

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
                  A paid member, huh? Boy, certain group are such snobs for making
                  their groups "exclusive", don't you think?

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
                    nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                    > A paid member, huh? Boy, certain group are such snobs for
                    making
                    > their groups "exclusive", don't you think?
                    >
                    > -Dario.

                    Well since the Dot.com meltdown of '01 it's been all about the
                    Benjamins... and the Hamiltons, Lincolns, Grants, Washingtons
                    and Jacksons...